MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer Review
I am in love with this MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer. Let me just say that it does take a little getting used to. I had to play with it for about 10 minutes when I first got it until I got it down pat even before I read the instructions. It’s really simple to use and as far as I can tell, very accurate.
1. Press the ON button – its the small button under the giant button that says “START”
2. You are now in FOREHEAD mode. This is for taking temperature of humans. You can see what looks sort of like an old time alarm clock icon on the screen and you should hear 2 beeps. I got confused by the beeps – but if you see the icon – its all good.
3. Hold the thermometer within 4 cm of the person’s forehead and PRESS AND HOLD THE START BUTTON.
4. Make sure you see the RED LED lights on their forehead – 2 of them. Make sure the dots are both showing and are vertical (UP AND DOWN)
5. Release the START button. Temperature then shows on the screen.
What’s super cool about this no contact thermometer is that you can also test the surface temperature of things you are going to give to someone such a baby. (ie. test temperature of milk in a bottle).
You just change the mode on the MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer. The directions for this are on page 3 of the instruction manual and it is also very easy to do. Its the same steps as before only you get a different icon that looks like a WIFI symbol —- also, if you press and hold while in SURFACE TEMPERATURE mode, you can keep holding the START button and it will keep giving you the live temperature – so you can see the milk getting cooler, for example.
The MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer does take 2 AAA batteries. It DOES come with batteries. I love this. I hate having to run out for batteries – especially for something like this. You just want to grab it and use it when you need it.
I have ABSOLUTELY no complaints about this thermometer. Just read the instructions on page 3 and 4 of the manual and you will have no issues.
LEARN MORE: http://amzn.to/1LyeE74