Candy with a Twist Chocolate Bunny Smore Kit
I recently had the opportunity to test out and taste the Candy with a Twist Chocolate Bunny Smore Kit and I have two words: YUMMY YUMMY! This is just the cutest and honestly the most fun Easter candy I have possibly ever had.
When it arrives, it comes in the clear plastic square gift box with a cute little satin bow. (colors vary) Inside the plastic box, you get the following S’more ingredients:
- 1 Generously sized 2″ Marshmallow
- 4 Graham Crackers Squares
- Chocolate (I got what looked like Hershey Bar sections)
The cutest part is actually the marshmallow – which comes decorated with a chocolate figure. Mine had a chocolate bunny. So adorable!
How To Make Your S’mores:
- Split your marshmallow into 2 sections.
- Take one section of graham cracker and place the chocolate on it.
- Place your section of marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
- Top off with another section of graham cracker and place the smore onto a microwaveable plate.
- Repeat steps to make another s’more.
- Place plate in microwave for 20 seconds. If you go longer, the marshmallow will grow gigantic and the chocolate will just be a mess – so be careful. You may even want to try 15 seconds then go another 5 -7 seconds after you check it to see if the chocolate softened since microwaves vary in their power.
- Remove from Microwave and let cool a couple minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy! Have napkins around because they can be a little bit messy but taste ohhhhhhhh so good!
The Candy with a Twist Chocolate Bunny Smore Kit is a perfect little low cost gift for anyone! Perhaps the Easter Bunny could even hear about these and bring them to the kids. These are great gift for people in the office, your boss, your child’s favorite teachers – seriously – anyone would love these!
“Candy with a Twist” offers even more customization of the The Candy With A Twist Chocolate Bunny Smore Kit with the option of traditional plain chocolate, savory peanut butter cup, dark chocolate or gourmet cookies and cream to accompany your marshmallow and graham crackers! So be creative!