Freebies for 8/17/15 to 8/22/15
Christine’s Freebies for 8/17 – 8/22
So, if you read my freebie blog last week, you’d know that it was a VERY slow week for freebies in my mailbox. I said in my last blog that I expected this week to be MUCH better….and it WAS!! I had a VERY exciting week of mailbox checking! I had some great samples, freebies, and nearly free items. I have to say that there are few things better than opening your mailbox, seeing a package, walking into the house, rushing to the kitchen to grab a knife or scissors, while trying to figure out what’s inside the whole time! It’s a rush of excitement. I know that you love freebies (you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t) so you must know exactly what I’m talking about.
This Weeks Sample Surprises:
- Camel Cigarettes – FREE jar of personalized tropical salsa. I had fun with this one! The website was in Spanish, so I had to translate everything, but I even got to create my own label!
- U by Kotex – FREE sample pack of pads and panty liner along with a pink “Save the Undies” sticker (which will go in my sticker collection J)
- U by Kotex – FREE panty liner samples (this was completely separate from the previous sample)
- Astroglide – FREE sample packet of Astroglide Personal Lubricant
- PinchMe – FREE samples of DenTek Floss Picks, Special K Sour Cream and Onion Cracker Chips, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing, Gold Bond Strength & Resilience and $100 Wine Voucher from nakedwines.com (purchase must be a minimum of $160)
- Garnier Fructis – FREE sample packets of Full & Plush Shampoo and Conditioner and Full & Plush Blow Out Treatment
Nearly Free Items
Maven by Julep – Maven is a program that Julep.com offers where you sign up to receive Boxes of make-up every month. You even have an opportunity to choose your favorite shades or even swap out products. The cost is about $35/month. If you sign up, you can get the first box for just the shipping cost, which is $2.99. At the time, I was unaware that I could make any changes to the box so I just got what they sent me. I received two bottles of nail polish (Retail: $14 each), one lip gloss (Retail: $30) and a long-lasting gel eyeliner (Retail: $16). I wore the eyeliner today and I NEVER want to buy anything else!
Needless to say, I had a GREAT week! I can’t wait to see what I get next week! If you have any questions about any of the items on this page, please feel free to contact me! Have a great week!