Christine’s Freebies For The Week of 8/24 to 8/29
Christine’s Freebies for the Week of 8/24 to 8/29
It seems like when it comes to getting freebies, it can go either way. Last week was really good, but this week was really light, in fact, I had two days where I received absolutely NO goodies in my mailbox. I have to admit that I was quite bummed on those days. 🙁 Although I didn’t get very much, I did get some interesting things, and I am actually expecting some REALLY cool stuff. Since I didn’t get them this past week, I’m thinking that I’ll get them next week 🙂
This Week’s Sample Surprises
- HealthyPools.org – Three Aquachek pool & spa test strips with instructions. Get yours HERE (EDIT: Link no longer valid.)
- U by Kotex – Two “Super” tampons, two “Regular” tampons and two liners
- Thred Up – Large bag with paid shipping label to send them my old clothes with designer labels for credit to use at thredup.com on clothes, shoes and accessories. Get yours HERE (plus a $20 credit!)
- Hugo Boss – “The Scent” men’s cologne sample – Click HERE (EDIT: This offer is now expired) to get yours.
- PETA – “Guide to Going Vegan” booklet, baby chick poster that says “We Are Not Nuggets” (very cute), a stach of stickers that say things like “leather kills,” and “bacon makes me sad.” Also received a stack of handouts to encourage people to go vegan and a strip stickers with a picture of an angry monkey that I really could have done without.
- BoatU.S. – A sticker that says I Love Boating
- Child Safe Kit – I received three pamphlets where I can record important information to use in the event that my child were to go missing. Each pamphlet even comes with and ink strip and fingerprint card. What a GREAT freebie! Click HERE to get yours!
- Huggies Rewards – I redeemed the bonus points that I received for signing up to get an 18-piece Wooden Minnie Mouse Dress-Up Puzzle by Melissa & Doug. This one was supposed to be a birthday gift for my daughter, but I did a TERRIBLE job hiding it and had to give it to her after she found it and got SUPER excited and started yelling “Minnie Mouse!!!!” 🙂