Awesome Uses For Black Seed Oil
AWESOME USES FOR BLACK SEED OIL
Okay…So I found this free sample of Black Seed Oil. Like myself, I can only assume that most people don’t know what it is or how to use it. I actually decided to do some research and I figured that before posting the free sample, I would share what I learned. This is a product that I am now extremely excited to try!
Black seeds, also known as nigella sativa, are black cumin seeds. They have been used in healing practices for centuries and were even discovered in Egyptian Pharoah Tutankhamun’s tomb. According to what I’ve read, MANY scientist believe in the benefits of black seed oil and agree that there are few bodily issues that it CAN’T treat and/or cure! Check this out:
UNIQUE BLACK SEED OIL BENEFITS
- CANCER: Being rich in both hymoquinone and thymohydroquinone, black seed is unique in that it can help prevent and treat cancer through a variety of mechanisms. (1)
- LIVER HEALTH: The liver filters toxins in the body and can be severely damaged by things such as medication side effects, alcohol consumption, or disease. Black seed oil has been proven to prevent both damage and disease.(1)
- DIABETES: Black seed oil has been shown to cause gradual partial regeneration of pancreatic beta-cells. In fact, according to the study, black seed “improves glucose tolerance as efficiently as metformin; yet it has not shown significant adverse effects and has very low toxicity!” This is great because Metformin is known to cause many unwanted side-effects.(1)
- WEIGHT LOSS: Black seed oil has been shown to decrease such weight gain triggers as appetite, glucose absorption in the intestine, liver gluconeogenesis, blood glucose levels, cholesterol and triglycerides.(1)
- HAIR: Black seed oil has actually shown to help restore hair loss. Nobody quite understands how, but by strengthening the hair folicles, it’s easy to see how it can help promote strong roots.(1)
- SKIN: Known to promote and inhibit melanogenesis (melanin production), black seed oil benefits on the skin and other cells are profoundly healing. It has even shown to decrease the severity of eczema.(1)
- INFECTIONS: Of all the superbugs that black seed oil can kill, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is one of the most important. Primarily due to weakened immunity, the growing population of senior citizens has made MRSA a global public health risk. Scientists have discovered that black seed oil can help slow down or stop MRSA from spreading out of control.(1)
I can’t wait to try this stuff and I’m really excited to have learned so much by simply coming across this freebie and then researching it! GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE HERE!
Also, click HERE to get a truly extensive list of very common issues that can be treated and/or cured with the use of Black Seed Oil and an explanation of how is should be used in each instance.
(1) draxe.com. 2015. 7 Proven Black Seed Oil Benefits & Cures. [ONLINE] Available at:http://draxe.com/black-seed-oil-benefits/. [Accessed 01 September 15].